Home → LayTOOLS Products → Electrical Design →
LayTOOLS offers an interface the LaySIM-MSIM software. This software is powered by the MSIM product developed by Legend Design Technology.
LaySIM-MSIM is one component of the range of simulators with which LayTOOLS will interface. It is a professional-grade application offering a fast and accurate core analog simulator. The product:
• is used extensively by Pacific Rim customers
• has been used extensively in that region
• is particularly suited to memory development
• allows co-simulation with optical TFT models (LCD)
• allows co-simulation of Verilog-A behavioral models
• has been developed to extend to PCB simulation and supports IBIS models
• allows multi-threaded simulations which may be carried out on multi-core machines
• is principally oriented to BSIM3, BSIM4, and HiSim analog device-models
• allows additional device models to be added through a "Common Model Interface"
LaySIM-MSIM is part of the LayTOOLS suite, has appropriate interfaces built in to LayCIR, and may be shipped directly from matricus.